- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide leadership over IBM's framework of internal controls, including key elements such as the quarterly cadence of key control testing, Management Self Assessment of Controls (MSAC), and the Quarterly Certification of Management (QCM).
- Act as a Trusted Business Advisor by collaborating with business leaders to build a risk-aware culture to identify and mitigate control risks and continuously improve the control posture of the company.
- Provide education and advisory support on the required control mechanisms for existing and emerging areas of IBM's business units and processes.
- Lead independent proactive process reviews, give expert advice, identify risk areas and offer recommendations. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring trade-offs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
*Profess strong leadership experience
*Great problem-solving capability - strategic, creative thinker
*Good communication/negotiation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
*min. Bachelors degree
*min. 5 years of experience in relevant field
*proficiency in Bahasa/English
- Teman kerja disini semua baik dan sangat pengertian. Tidak hanya itu waktu kerja cukup baik sehingga karyawan dapat bekerja dengan santai.
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan oleh perusahaan sudah menggunakan sistem kerja yang baik sehingga pekerjaan yang dilakukan dapat di proses dengan cepat dan lancar.
- Persaingan yang dilakukan disini kurang sehat karena manajemen perusahaan memiliki layer yang berlapis-lapis. Hal tersebut juga, cukup mempersulit proses kerjasama karyawan.
- Peraturan yang digunakan oleh perusahaan harus berpusat pada kantor pusat. Selain itu, fasilitas yang di sediakan juga masih belum memadai.
Ktr Pusat The Landmark Centre Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 The Landmark Centre Tower A Lt 30-32 Setiabudi, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta