- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide leadership over IBM's framework of internal controls, including key elements such as the quarterly cadence of key control testing, Management Self Assessment of Controls (MSAC), and the Quarterly Certification of Management (QCM).
- Act as a Trusted Business Advisor by collaborating with business leaders to build a risk-aware culture to identify and mitigate control risks and continuously improve the control posture of the company.
- Provide education and advisory support on the required control mechanisms for existing and emerging areas of IBM's business units and processes.
- Lead independent proactive process reviews, give expert advice, identify risk areas and offer recommendations. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring trade-offs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
*Profess strong leadership experience
*Great problem-solving capability - strategic, creative thinker
*Good communication/negotiation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
*min. Bachelors degree
*min. 5 years of experience in relevant field
*proficiency in Bahasa/English
Review ( PT IBM Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
Advice to Management
Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan