IBM Indonesia PT
Governance and Compliance Professional
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide leadership over IBM's framework of internal controls, including key elements such as the quarterly cadence of key control testing, Management Self Assessment of Controls (MSAC), and the Quarterly Certification of Management (QCM).
- Act as a Trusted Business Advisor by collaborating with business leaders to build a risk-aware culture to identify and mitigate control risks and continuously improve the control posture of the company.
- Provide education and advisory support on the required control mechanisms for existing and emerging areas of IBM's business units and processes.
- Lead independent proactive process reviews, give expert advice, identify risk areas and offer recommendations. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring trade-offs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
*Profess strong leadership experience
*Great problem-solving capability - strategic, creative thinker
*Good communication/negotiation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
*Preferred work experience in telecommunications industry and managing account
*min. Bachelors degree
*min. 5 years of experience in relevant field
*proficiency in Bahasa/English
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||IBM Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At IBM, we strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including a wide range of technology and consulting services. A broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analysis, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions and services businesses worldwide. IBM was incorporated in 1911 in New York as the Computer Tabulating Recording Company, with a product line that included clocks, scales and punch card tabulators. In 1914, the company changed its name to International Business Machines (IBM), reflecting its growing operations in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Today, IBM is the world’s leading information technology company, offering a range of integrated solutions, products and services unmatched by any other IT company.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
IBM Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
- Advice to Management
- Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan