Responsible for preparing, organizing and documenting all documents related to the SITAC, CME and BAPS so it can perform well and on time with emphasis on health and safety.
- Handle PR authorization files, document approval and form deviation.
- Collect BAUF/BAUT documents from regional to then prepare documents realted to BAPS
- To verify the completeness and validity of the documents related to billing for work SITAC vendors / CME has been done after the Regional
- Prepare official travel documents and verify the documents of the official travel party for processing claims responsibility
- Coordinate with the Tower Account to receive a completeness to the BAPS, as well as coordination with the operator to get the signature of BAPS
- Communicate and confirmation any form payment of land rent, and other compensation to the Regional Project Admin.
- Coordinate with Vendor for signing documents realting to billing.
- Prepare weekly reports to the Project Controller Section Head
- Min. D3 any discipline, preferably majoring in civil engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience as a project administrator in telecommunications
- Good in communication in english & mandarin (both of oral & written)
- Having good administration skills
- Have the ability to process the data well (proficient using MS. Excel)