MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL QS
- Knowledge for Mechanical & Electrical QS
- Take off Quantity properly
- Get unit rate from supplier and compare Sub-con
- Negotiate with Supplier, Sub-con
- Make Contract documents
- Control VO from Sub-con, Supplier
- Age between 22 – 40 years old.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from reputable University.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Construction Company as a MEP QS.
- Have experience in High Rise Building & Factory Project.
- Good in English both oral or written.
- Good in MS office & Auto CAD.
- Having good motivation and strong leadership, interpersonal skill.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||Shimizu Corporation lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Shimizu's more than 200-year history began in 1804, when founder Kisuke Shimizu launched a carpentry business in the Kanda Kajicho district in Edo (now Tokyo). During its early years, Shimizu appointed Eiichi Shibusawa, a renowned industrialist of the Meiji Era (1868-1912), as senior advisor and based its management style on his "Rongo to Soroban" ("The Analects and the Abacus"). This work set forth the concept of how businesses can contribute to society based on a firm union between ethics and economics, thereby achieving fair returns and attractive growth.
Construction technologies and methods have advanced rapidly since that time. Still, the approach of striving to ensure growth based on quality products that satisfy customers remains the unchanging foundation for all Shimizu activities.
Today,society is in the midst of dramatic, fast-paced change.Customer needs for buildings and other structures continue to change and diversify. These needs include responses to global environmental issues, measures against earthquakes and other natural disasters, and contributions to customer business activities.Shimizu seeks to increase customer satisfaction and contribute to society by providing value that surpasses all expectations.
Each structure Shimizu builds incorporates ideas that are drawn from a wide range of parties while centering on the needs of our customers. Shimizu identifies these ideas and applies them in a way that breathes new life into its structures.
By applying such passion to each and every project, Shimizu is ensuring that generations to come can be proud of the work we do today.
WHY JOIN US?
Each structure Shimizu builds incorporates ideas that are drawn from a wide range of parties while centering on the needs of our customers. Shimizu identifies these ideas and applies them in a way that breathes new life into its structures. By applying such passion to each and every project, Shimizu is ensuring that generations to come can be proud of the work we do today.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 06 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan dengan lingkungan yang positif dan cukup membangun karena semangat kerja yang ditanamkan perusahaan cukup tinggi. Disiplin kerjanya juga baik dan team worknya cukup solid.
- Karena perusahaan ini merupakan perusahaan Jepang, banyak momen di mana kita diharuskan berkomunikasi dengan staf Jepang. Namun sayangnya banyak yang tidak menguasai bahasa jepang sehingga komunikasi kurang bisa berjalan dengan lancar.