PT Budi Tamora Permai
- Bertanggung jawab atas jalannya semua mesin produksi
- Bertanggung jawab terhadap pengecekan mesin-mesin
- Bertanggung jawab atas perawatan mesin
- Pendidikan D3 Mechanical Engineering
- Umur maksimal 35 tahun
- Pengalaman kerja minimal 5 tahun
- Dapat berbahasa English, Bahasa Mandarin merupakan nilai tambah
|Lokasi||Medan, Sumatera Utara|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
PT Budi Tamora Permai is a wood working manufacturing company specializes in Rubberwood (Hevea Brasiliensis) Finger Joint Laminated Board. BTP was established in 1993, and is currently located in Tanjung Morawa, approximately 18 km away from Medan, the Capital City of North Sumatra, Indonesia. The company has endured and overcame numerous regulatory changes and other challenges over the years during the world market shake-up, and were able to further expand itself to become a wood working manufacturing company that it is today.
With more than 30 years of experience in Rubber plantation and Rubberwood production, we are able to consistently source for continuous and sustainable Rubberwood raw materials with the highest quality. BTP obtained SVLK Certificate (Indonesian Legal Wood) to assure the legality of products to our customers, which is in line with the trend of major timber market globally and will meet the stronger demand of legal timber products.