- JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We are seeking for an experienced and passionate Graphic Designer to work collaboratively with the marketing team on the design of all print and digital brand communications from catalogues and advertisement to event signage and resources, newsletters, monthly promotions and support materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create design concepts for campaigns and events by identifying communication goals and ensure they are reflected in the content, branding, marketing and commercial materials produced via print and digital platforms;
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment;
- Design and production management of large and small print format advertising materials
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Develop creative brand concepts and implement across campaigns and platforms
- Management and liaising with external creative resources and suppliers
- Maintenance and review of internal image library
- Candidate must be willing to work and relocate to Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree on Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- High level of proficiency working on Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other graphic design software
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including senior management
- Small team management skills and ability to work with Juniors
- Have the capability and desire to lead and motivate
- The proficiency to either work autonomously or within a team, managing workflows and multi-tasking
- Be able to quickly establish and develop strong client relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, being able to think of, and implement alternative solutions
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Open to feedback and flexible in adapting designs when required
- Well organised, and meeting deadlines across multiple projects
- Required Languages: English and Bahasa Indonesia/Malaysia
- Please note that only candidates with the required languages will be considred.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor Leste since 2009. The company has diverse portfolios, including:
- Property Development (Commercial and Residential)
- Shopping Centre Management
- Retail Operations
- Hotels & Apartments
TIMOR PLAZA, the company's first shopping mall in Timor Leste has been operating successfully since October 2011. The company is further developing the Business and Retail Precinct in the country to cater for the growing demand.
To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites.
- Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com)
- Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com)
- Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au)
Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.