- max age 35 years
- Min Diploma 3
- Experienced min 2 year
- Having good communication skills
- Preferably who can speak English well (oral and written)
- Experience with food & beverage project, Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management and AutoCAD skills program
- Comply with all the rules that have been set by the company
- Make design and prepare plans for using computer-aided design and drafting AutoCAD software
- Produce effective product designs by using understanding of engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to design plans from knowledge of mechanical techniques
- Preparing multiple versions of designs for review by engineer
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for projects or products
- Responsible for the accuracy of dimensions or cutting plan for manufacturing process
- Provide reports to supervisor engineer
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Danisa was established by two former employees from Tetra Pak in a small workshop in East Jakarta in year 2000.
The two founders of Danisa:
- Danish Leif Clausen with a vast experience in large projects for processing equipment in dairy, beverage, food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Indonesian Mistam with years of experience working mostly with chiller technology and processing equipment.
The name Danisa is very much linked to Leif's origin in the making of the company.