- Process, check and manage all agency files, proposal and documents from Branch Sales Support Administrator
- Maintain and deliver proposal (CD, form supplies) or any documents to each branch
- Process Contest data report (annually, monthly or periodically and ad hoc contest) such as Trip Contest, Recruiting Contest, and Individual, Corporate and other channel distribution Contest specialized in Microsoft Excel
- Manage top agency privilege club such as produce top agency monthly reports, provide data for inauguration events, manage gathering, birthday party or seminars
- Collect and develop the information from agency about agency privilege club condition to be reported to Manager and top Management
- Analyzes the feasibility and develops requirements to provide enhancements to systems by coordinating with IT Department
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing and Testing of new system functionality in assistance for new IT Implementation System.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, in any major. Preferably in Information System, Accounting or Management, Secretary.
- Have min. 1 year experience, preferably in Life insurance Company
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excell, Powerpoint)
- Able to work accurately with great attention to detail so that they process tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Require good clerical skills, together with computing and analyze data skills