Drive the Sales and maximize Profitability
- Execute the main sales initiatives of the Brand
- Daily, weekly and monthly action plan to deliver the expected sales results
- Analyse sales figures, monitor expenses to optimize sales and profits
- Optimize the duty rosters to guarantee proper floor coverage, maximise sales whilst minimizing payroll expenses.
Achieve High Service Standards
- Lead the team and put in place appropriate action as to offer a WOW Service experience to the customer.
- Provide continuous coaching to floor staff on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, etc. to ensure the highest level of service is achieved.
- Work with the team to best handle customer complaints.
Maintain Best Retail Standards
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
- Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
- Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
- Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours
- Work with the store staff to manage inventory and minimize stock losses
- Monthly stock take routine to ensure Inventory accuracy and submission of reports on timely manner.
- Play a leading role when inventory integrity issues occur –Investigate and recommend corrective actions
- Lead the recruitment process for front line staff and work together with relevant HR Dept. to successfully close the vacant positions in the store.
- Conduct on the job trainings and give proper product trainings/knowledge and lead the floor staff in achieving sales and other store target.
- Regular store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent communication to the staff.
- Conduct staff appraisal and quarterly performance review.
- Provide specific development for the Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor by assigning accountabilities and training with consistent follow up and feedback.
- Improve staff morale leading to positive and dynamic working attitude.
- Maintain general and acceptable staff working conditions
- Staff to conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct
- Ensure the appropriate daily, weekly and monthly reports submission are delivered on time.
- Any Ad Hoc reports and requests by the Management / Brand
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): English, computary, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, Leadership And Managing.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail / General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Maximum 35 years old
- Have an attractive appearance
- Having exeprience as Supervisor in retail industry, especially in fashion / beauty / accessories product
- Having experience dealing with mass product
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Willing to travel or placed in Jabodetabek, Surabaya, and Bali area