Drive the Sales and maximize Profitability
- Execute the main sales initiatives of the Brand
- Daily, weekly and monthly action plan to deliver the expected sales results
- Analyse sales figures, monitor expenses to optimize sales and profits
- Optimize the duty rosters to guarantee proper floor coverage, maximise sales whilst minimizing payroll expenses.
Achieve High Service Standards
- Lead the team and put in place appropriate action as to offer a WOW Service experience to the customer.
- Provide continuous coaching to floor staff on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, etc. to ensure the highest level of service is achieved.
- Work with the team to best handle customer complaints.
Maintain Best Retail Standards
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
- Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
- Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
- Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours
- Work with the store staff to manage inventory and minimize stock losses
- Monthly stock take routine to ensure Inventory accuracy and submission of reports on timely manner.
- Play a leading role when inventory integrity issues occur –Investigate and recommend corrective actions
- Lead the recruitment process for front line staff and work together with relevant HR Dept. to successfully close the vacant positions in the store.
- Conduct on the job trainings and give proper product trainings/knowledge and lead the floor staff in achieving sales and other store target.
- Regular store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent communication to the staff.
- Conduct staff appraisal and quarterly performance review.
- Provide specific development for the Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor by assigning accountabilities and training with consistent follow up and feedback.
- Improve staff morale leading to positive and dynamic working attitude.
- Maintain general and acceptable staff working conditions
- Staff to conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct
- Ensure the appropriate daily, weekly and monthly reports submission are delivered on time.
- Any Ad Hoc reports and requests by the Management / Brand
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): English, computary, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, Leadership And Managing.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail / General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Maximum 35 years old
- Have an attractive appearance
- Having exeprience as Supervisor in retail industry, especially in fashion / beauty / accessories product
- Having experience dealing with mass product
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Willing to travel or placed in Jabodetabek, Surabaya, and Bali area
Review ( Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan asing yang bergerak di bidang retail dan selalu memberikan kesempatan untuk maju kepada karyawan ingin berkembang serta kesempatan jenjang karir bagi mereka yang selalu menginginkan tantangan.
Sistem pemotongan pajak dari gaji yang diberlakukan oleh perusahaan terasa memberatkan dan sistem tunjangan jaminan kesehatan yang tidak bisa mengcover keluarga.