- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, SMK, or STM (Technical / Engineering / Mechanical Vocational School) in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent from reputable school.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- No working experience required (Fresh Graduates), or having minimum 1-2 years working experience in similiar position in manufacturing industry.
- Have experience In Programming PLC (Siemens, Mitsubishi (GX Developer), Allen Bredley etc) for min. 1 Year.
- Have general knowledge in SCADA application (WinCC, Wonderware, Allen Bredley)
- Have general knowledge in SCADA Integration Technology and Protocol (OPC, Modbus, DH+, SNP, DNP)
- Familiar with Siemens Automation System especially simatic product family (PCS7, TIA Portal, S5, S7)
- Have general knowledge in Field Instrumentation (Transmitter, Switch, Recorder) and Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with Siemens HMI and SCADA
- Possess good comprehension in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, and Maintenance Procedure and Scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management
- Computer literate and proficient in English is preferable.
- Computer literacy is a must (Ms. Office, Internet, and emails)
- Good Command in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, high integrity, good leadership & management skill, hard working, good analytical thinking & problem solving, strategic minded and ability to interact and communicate with all level of employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Target oriented (able to work in a project and with a dead line)
- Willing to be placed at Cilegon Factory
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Carry out other task and given by the superior
- Assists Section Head in diagnosing malfunction in machinery and equipment
- Assist section head in creating Mechanic and Electric Preventive maintenance program
- Assist section head in creating a work plan and annual budget
- Monitor and ensure that equipment related to machines industry in accordance with the standards / parameters specified
- Create and implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used
- Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes are in order to complete exact tasks.
- Create a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation
- Supervise and guide activities of Technicians in carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as an analysis of the problem and selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (troubleshooting)
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability spare part materials (SPIM)
- Supervised and coordinate support activities, such as: 5S, SS, Continuous Learning, etc. K3
- Create daily report and managing the operating data of Equipment / machines in the Engineering Dept.
- Assisting department head / section head in managing human resources, including manpower planning and placement, performance management, discipline, training and human resources development
Tutup pada 18/November/2016
Ktr Pusat Menara Thamrin Jl MH Thamrin Kav 3 Menara Thamrin Lt 24 Gondangdia, Menteng Jakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta
- Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
- Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.