- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, SMK, or STM (Technical / Engineering / Mechanical Vocational School) in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent from reputable school.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- No working experience required (Fresh Graduates), or having minimum 1-2 years working experience in similiar position in manufacturing industry.
- Have experience In Programming PLC (Siemens, Mitsubishi (GX Developer), Allen Bredley etc) for min. 1 Year.
- Have general knowledge in SCADA application (WinCC, Wonderware, Allen Bredley)
- Have general knowledge in SCADA Integration Technology and Protocol (OPC, Modbus, DH+, SNP, DNP)
- Familiar with Siemens Automation System especially simatic product family (PCS7, TIA Portal, S5, S7)
- Have general knowledge in Field Instrumentation (Transmitter, Switch, Recorder) and Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with Siemens HMI and SCADA
- Possess good comprehension in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, and Maintenance Procedure and Scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management
- Computer literate and proficient in English is preferable.
- Computer literacy is a must (Ms. Office, Internet, and emails)
- Good Command in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, high integrity, good leadership & management skill, hard working, good analytical thinking & problem solving, strategic minded and ability to interact and communicate with all level of employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Target oriented (able to work in a project and with a dead line)
- Willing to be placed at Cilegon Factory
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Carry out other task and given by the superior
- Assists Section Head in diagnosing malfunction in machinery and equipment
- Assist section head in creating Mechanic and Electric Preventive maintenance program
- Assist section head in creating a work plan and annual budget
- Monitor and ensure that equipment related to machines industry in accordance with the standards / parameters specified
- Create and implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used
- Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes are in order to complete exact tasks.
- Create a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation
- Supervise and guide activities of Technicians in carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as an analysis of the problem and selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (troubleshooting)
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability spare part materials (SPIM)
- Supervised and coordinate support activities, such as: 5S, SS, Continuous Learning, etc. K3
- Create daily report and managing the operating data of Equipment / machines in the Engineering Dept.
- Assisting department head / section head in managing human resources, including manpower planning and placement, performance management, discipline, training and human resources development
Review ( PT Sentra Usahatama Jaya )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.