- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) or Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent from reputable university. With minimum GPA of 2,75.
- At least 2 - 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Have experience In Programming PLC (Siemens, Mitsubishi (GX Developer), Allen Bredley etc) for min. 1 Year.
- Have general knowledge in SCADA application (WinCC, Wonderware, Allen Bredley)
- Have general knowledge in SCADA Integration Technology and Protocol (OPC, Modbus, DH+, SNP, DNP)
- Familiar with Siemens Automation System especially simatic product family (PCS7, TIA Portal, S5, S7)
- Have general knowledge in Field Instrumentation (Transmitter, Switch, Recorder) and Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with Siemens HMI and SCADA
- Possess good comprehension in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, and Maintenance Procedure and Scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management.
- Computer literate and proficient in English is preferable.
- Computer literacy is a must (Autocad, Ms. Office, Internet, and emails)
- Good Command in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills, good management skill, hard working, good analytical thinking & problem solving, and ability to interact and communicate with all level of employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Target oriented (able to work in a project and with a dead line)
- Willing to be placed at Cilegon Factory
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Carry out other task and given by the superior
- Assists superior in diagnosing malfunction in machinery and equipment
- Ensure that equipment related to machines industry in accordance with the standards / parameters specified
- Implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used
- Simulate and test automated machinery and processes are in order to complete exact tasks.
- Assisting superior in creating a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation
- Carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (troubleshooting)
- Ensuring the availability spare part materials (SPIM)
- Support activities, such as: 5S, SS, Continuous Learning, etc. K3
- Create daily report and the operating data of Equipment / machines in the Engineering Dept.
- Participate in training and human resources development
Review ( PT Sentra Usahatama Jaya )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.