- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) or Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent from reputable university. With minimum GPA of 2,75.
- At least 2 - 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Have experience In Programming PLC (Siemens, Mitsubishi (GX Developer), Allen Bredley etc) for min. 1 Year.
- Have general knowledge in SCADA application (WinCC, Wonderware, Allen Bredley)
- Have general knowledge in SCADA Integration Technology and Protocol (OPC, Modbus, DH+, SNP, DNP)
- Familiar with Siemens Automation System especially simatic product family (PCS7, TIA Portal, S5, S7)
- Have general knowledge in Field Instrumentation (Transmitter, Switch, Recorder) and Process Instrumentation
- Familiar with Siemens HMI and SCADA
- Possess good comprehension in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, and Maintenance Procedure and Scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management.
- Computer literate and proficient in English is preferable.
- Computer literacy is a must (Autocad, Ms. Office, Internet, and emails)
- Good Command in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills, good management skill, hard working, good analytical thinking & problem solving, and ability to interact and communicate with all level of employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Target oriented (able to work in a project and with a dead line)
- Willing to be placed at Cilegon Factory
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Carry out other task and given by the superior
- Assists superior in diagnosing malfunction in machinery and equipment
- Ensure that equipment related to machines industry in accordance with the standards / parameters specified
- Implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used
- Simulate and test automated machinery and processes are in order to complete exact tasks.
- Assisting superior in creating a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation
- Carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (troubleshooting)
- Ensuring the availability spare part materials (SPIM)
- Support activities, such as: 5S, SS, Continuous Learning, etc. K3
- Create daily report and the operating data of Equipment / machines in the Engineering Dept.
- Participate in training and human resources development
Tutup pada 18/November/2016
Ktr Pusat Menara Thamrin Jl MH Thamrin Kav 3 Menara Thamrin Lt 24 Gondangdia, Menteng Jakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta
- Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
- Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.