- Implementing the company's digital media strategy through media platforms to develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Public Relation or Media related field required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Media Marketing
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and writing. Fluent in English is required
- Expert knowledge of current digital media, web development, and e-commerce. Stay up-to-date with social media & digital trends and changes within social media platforms also suggest improvements for brand's digital and social marketing efforts
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.