IT Support Section Head (CODE: ITSH-AF-MR)
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to information systems hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup.
- Oversees operations and processes in IT Support.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Provides extensive vendor management. Assists in negotiation and coordinating activities of, hardware, software, telecommunications and support vendors.
- Minimum D3 or S1 (be considered) from Electronic Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer
- Maximum 35 years old
- Prior experience in an IT support services in big manufacturing company min. 3 years
- In depth technical understanding of Microsoft Office, Windows 7, PCs, familiar with Database (oracle)
- Excellent communication skills are a must in order to provide support to users
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Preferable if understand or experience in ERP Oracle EBS.
- Skillful in Network Infrastructure
- Understand the setting and installation of windows server (Remote Desktop Server and Database Server)
- Understand the settings and the installation of Linux
- Understand programming languages VB, SQL, my SQL, HTML, PHP and CSS
- Preferable to understand the settings and configuration of Microtic
- Preferably understand PABX system
- Have good leadership.
- Preferably understand the installation and configuration of CCTV system
- Willing to be placed in Marunda Factory, Bekasi