- Lead Marketing Project management
- Developing strategic multi-channel marketing plan and budget.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the gallery
- Planning, organizing, presenting and marketing exhibitions and shows, including responsibility for public relations.
- Support department activities including development of event calendar and gallery related promotions and plan for promotion of programs for the gallery.
- Maintaining ongoing promotion and advertising of the gallery
- Minimum 5 year on marketing travel and tourism related experience
- Fluent in English will be an added value
- Good looking
- Have a good communication skill
- Have an extensive network especially in broadcast
- Have a good personality, enthusiasm and positive thinking
- Computer literate. MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Candidate who comes from out of Bandung city will be able to stay at our mass.