PT Ironwood Water Management
- • Great Opprtunities
- • Great Challenges
- • Solid team work
- To coordinate, supervise, lead and manage for the implementation and execution of water-related or other environmental engineering projects in Indonesia.
- To identify and engage suitable vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the execution of engineering projects.
- To prepare and compile regular and adhoc project implementation and progress reports for the company’s as well as for the clients’ managements.
- To assist the business development/ marketing teams in preparation of technical data, materials and information for sales and marketing purposes.
- Tertiary education qualifications preferably in mechanical, chemical or electrical disciplines.
- Minimum 3-year project coordination, supervision or management experiences for mechanical and electrical engineering projects particularly in water and/or environmental applications.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge on membrane filtration (Ultrafiltration / Reverse Osmosis) would be an advantage
- Strong technical problem solving
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Valid driving licence A / C
|Lokasi||Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
In the context of business expansion, we are an international water and environmental company with operations in Indonesia is looking for suitable candidates for the following post (to be based in Bekasi Area) :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi