- • Great Opprtunities
- • Great Challenges
- • Solid team work
- To coordinate, supervise, lead and manage for the implementation and execution of water-related or other environmental engineering projects in Indonesia.
- To identify and engage suitable vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the execution of engineering projects.
- To prepare and compile regular and adhoc project implementation and progress reports for the company’s as well as for the clients’ managements.
- To assist the business development/ marketing teams in preparation of technical data, materials and information for sales and marketing purposes.
- Tertiary education qualifications preferably in mechanical, chemical or electrical disciplines.
- Minimum 3-year project coordination, supervision or management experiences for mechanical and electrical engineering projects particularly in water and/or environmental applications.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge on membrane filtration (Ultrafiltration / Reverse Osmosis) would be an advantage
- Strong technical problem solving
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Valid driving licence A / C
Tutup pada 18/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Lambang Jaya, Tambun Selatan, Bekasi Regency, West Java, Indonesia