Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
Power Plant Section Head (Shift) (Code: PPSH–SUJ–CL)
- Creating a work plan and annual budget.
- Monitor and ensure that equipment related to Power Plant Area (Boiler, TG / DG, Power House) during her shift under normal conditions and optimal functioning in accordance with the standards / parameters specified.
- Create and implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used diarea Power Plant.
- Create a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation.
- Supervise and guide activities of Group Leader and Sr. Operators in carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as an analysis of the problem and selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (trouble shooting).
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability of fuels, chemicals, and other auxiliary materials, as well as control over their use so that all the operational processes in Power Plant going smoothly.
- Coordinate with the Utilities and provide advice needed to prevent and overcome the problems associated with it.
- Supervised and coordinate support activities, such as: 5S, SS, CI, etc. K3.
- Create daily report and managing the operating data of equipment / machines in the Power Plant area to make sure everything is functioning normally and meet the standards / parameters apply.
- Managing human resources, including manpower planning and placement, performance management, discipline, training and human resources development
- Monitoring, review and accountable for the performance of the Power Plant Section.
- Carry out other task and duties given by the superior
- Minimum Education: Associate degree (D3) or Bachelor degree (S1) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering preferable from reputable university (with min. GPA 2,75).
- Age within 28 – 40 years old
- Having min 3-5 year working experiences in similar position in power plant and manufacturing industry.
- Possess good comprehension in PLTU/turbine background (generator with coal as main fuel), cost control and budget preparation, power demand estimation, troubleshooting, and operation & maintenance procedure and scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management.
- Computer literate and proficient in English.
- Computer literacy is a must (Ms. Office, internet, and emails)
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal, high integrity, strong leadership, management skill, hard working, analytical, strategic minded and ability to interact and communicate with all level employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Willing to work shift and to be placed at Cilegon Factory
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Sentra Usahatama Jaya (SUJ) is one of the biggest refined sugar manufacturers in Indonesia and expanding its business. So, we are looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals with high commitment to be part of our team
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 25 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
- Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.