Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
HR Industrial Relation Section Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management, Law, or equivalent from reputable university, with good academic record (min GPA of 2.75)
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, hris, labor law, communication skill, negotiation skill, Conflict Resolution.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Especially in manufacturing industry.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources, Industrial Relation, or equivalent.
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Posses good knowledge in man power regulation and HRM concept
- Computer literate (MS-Office, HRIS)
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Familiar with 5S, ISO 9001:2008 and GMP implementation
- Having a good leadership, good relationship skills, communicative, good negotiation skills, good integrity, meticulous, accurate, analytic, energetic, persistent, well organized and has strong interpersonal skill, especially with labor union and government institutions.
- Having good knowledge of labor law
- Having experience in PPHI (Penyelesaian Perselisihan Hubungan Industrial)
- Knowing basic HR Functions
- Full-Time position(s) available, Willing to be placed in Cilegon (Banten) Factory
- Implement the strategy of industrial relations both internally and externally in order to create a harmonious and conducive working relationship for productivity achievement
- As a Key Person in HRGA Dept. to achieve Goals in creating harmonious industrial relation between management & employees.
- Building relationship with labor union and third party (e.g. local government, man power institution, DPC, journalist, etc.)
- Responsible in all industrial relation aspects within the company
- Creating short term plan for Industrial Relation Section in form of Individual Performance Plan (IPP),
- Responsible in creating and controlling budget
- Directing subordinate in creating monthly and weekly plans
- Ensuring the process and activity in Industrial Relation by:
- Monitoring and evaluating the complying Company Policy and other labor law within the company.
- Controlling the implementation of the program to improve employee discipline
- Build regular communication through Bipartite forum and forum of employees (regular meetings with employees and unions)
- Maintaining the good condition of internal employee relations with management, and also keeping a good relationship with the government (Disnaker, Muspika, Kepolisian).
- As a mediator and facilitator between employee and management.
- Completed the industrial dispute within the company
- Conducting improvement to the work system of Industrial Relations Section
- Monitoring, reviewing, and responsible for the performance of Industrial Relation Section
- Execute other duties given by superior.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Sentra Usahatama Jaya (SUJ) was established in 2003 with a PMA status to operate a Sugar Refinery in Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia.
The company is owned by several local, as well as overseas shareholders; all of whom have achieved over 40 years of extensive experience in sugar industrial distribution and trading in Indonesia and other parts all around the world.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 25 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
- Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.