- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Others), Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or any relevant studies from reputable university, with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Oracle.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (handling training process and management, handling recruitment process, and also understand in talent/people development) in the manufacture industry, with age maximum of 35 years old.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources, Training, Talent Management, or equivalent.
- Having expertise and skill in using computer, such as Internet, MS Office, etc.
- Able to work well independently or in a team
- Having strong leadership and good analytical thinking.
- Having good communication skills, and able to maintain and establish a new relationship with the external and internal, proactive, assertive, energetic, and able to work under pressure & on tight schedule.
- Willing to travel if needed
- Willing to be positioned in SUJ Factory in Cilegon
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible and handling all recruitment, training, & talent management process within the company
- Controlling the budget within the section, and ensure that all of the annual work plan and activities complete based on the approved timeframe.
- Posting job-ad, sourcing and selecting candidate, coordinate with user, interviewing candidate, and ensuring the Man Power Planning for each year.
- Ensure that all the Man Power Planning and vacant positions is fulfilled by the end of the year, and based on the SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Designing training curriculum, syllabus, and materials for the training program.
- Executing Training Need Analysis (TNA) for developing the training program.
- Improving the Human Resource Competency
- Creating a sustainable plan for the human resource development
- Responsible in Employee/Human Resource Competency Profile Mapping
- Handling all development and improvement within the recruitment, training, & talent management section
- Handle in all talent management process and data (employee mutation, promotion, and rotation data).
- Coordinate with Recruitment & Assessment Section in Head Office for Recruitment & Assessment process within the company.
- Coordinate with Talent Development & Performance Management Section in Head Office for Talent Management/Development process within the company.
Review ( PT Sentra Usahatama Jaya )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.