If you are software professional looking for an exciting position writing software for Mining, Petrochemical, Power Plant, FPSO, LNG, and its Oil and Gas industry, this may be for you. Mitkoindo listens to our clients (CHEVRON, CONOCO PHILIPS, PETRONAS and more) and provides them with technical resources that fit their needs, and also to our applicants to assist them in their search for a position that matches their desired career path and personal goals
We are seeking a Software Engineer who will assist our company by Coding new features and products for our customers, evaluating and implementing bug fixes, customizations and integrations to software. We have a great team environment where you will work with other great developers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out programming functions: Writes, debugs, and tests code following best practices
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required
- Researches and resolves flow of information and system issues, responds to bug reports
- Maintain current software applications that have been developed using ASP, ASP.NET, EXT JS/.Net and C#.
- Design & develop new enterprise level software for service management applications, including web applications using the most appropriate technologies.
- Analyze and review computer programs to increase efficiency and adapt new requirements
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Quick learner, Independent starter, and Problem solver
- Have a strong programming and analytical skills
- Experience working with IIS.
- Having good knowledge and experience in database query language which include but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- General knowledge of Software Engineering practices such as software requirement, design, testing and configuration management
- Have a minimum 1 year’s experiences in Web Application Development and Maintenance
Our future colleague should be an a quick leaner with the ability to pick up new ideas and code quickly and easily. They should also be an excellent problem solver, applying their knowledge to troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve unique and challenging problems in a timely fashion. The candidate will also be comfortable and clear in expressing technical ideas and problems to non-technical individuals.
The successful candidate will be working in a small team where their impact will be immediately felt. We work in a relaxed environment with no set release schedule. These two points mean that an individual with the ability to "take the reigns" and move forward with current projects will be favored.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ratu Prabu 2, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang, East Cilandak, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia