PT Panca Pilar Tangguh (surabaya)
Internal Audit Officer
- Monthly work plans
- Controlling sales report, inventory, AR, purchasing and cheque
- Field audit
- Monthly trial balance
- Head Of Admin and Branch assesment
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Accounting, Auditing
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Panca Pilar Tangguh, PT (PPT) is a general trading and distribution company, which was founded in Medan, North Sumatra in 1998. Primary venture was to distribute cigarettes of Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia in North Sumatra. In the year 2000, we were also appointed to distribute cigarettes of British American Tobacco in North Sumatra & East Java. We are affiliated with Jangkar Pacific, PT (JP). JP has a primary venture in shipping lines, which has been an exclusive booking agent of Pacific International Lines (PIL) for East Java and Central Java for fourty years.
We always expands and grows bigger. Currently we employs about 1,800 well trained personnel spread among its office and utilizing more than 300 vehicles in its distribution. The modern online networking system, allows us to maintain the administration and information data, which is very significant in order to track daily activities, and to evaluate the market conditions. In support of its distribution operation, we have 56 Depots (and warehouses) which have been placed in strategic location that enable us to deliver goods on time and efficiently.