PT Panca Pilar Tangguh (surabaya)
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1), Majoring in Management or Engineering (Industrial) from reputable university
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 - 2 year(s) working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Proficient in Ms Office, Able to work with data and provide analysis
- Ability to work with pressure, goal oriented and discipline
- Applicants must be willing to be place in all Companies branch.
- Required language(s): Fluent in english (written and verbal), understand mandarin in preferable
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Panca Pilar Tangguh, PT (PPT) is a general trading and distribution company, which was founded in Medan, North Sumatra in 1998. Primary venture was to distribute cigarettes of Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia in North Sumatra. In the year 2000, we were also appointed to distribute cigarettes of British American Tobacco in North Sumatra & East Java. We are affiliated with Jangkar Pacific, PT (JP). JP has a primary venture in shipping lines, which has been an exclusive booking agent of Pacific International Lines (PIL) for East Java and Central Java for fourty years.
We always expands and grows bigger. Currently we employs about 1,800 well trained personnel spread among its office and utilizing more than 300 vehicles in its distribution. The modern online networking system, allows us to maintain the administration and information data, which is very significant in order to track daily activities, and to evaluate the market conditions. In support of its distribution operation, we have 56 Depots (and warehouses) which have been placed in strategic location that enable us to deliver goods on time and efficiently.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Panca Pilar Tangguh is a distribution consumer good company with national wide coverage and always commited to developing human resource capability and treat the employee as an asset. In line with growing bussiness, we need qualified and passionate people to join with us to build a great team.