Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper PT
Technical Support Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pangkalan Kerinci.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide all support related to the development of RER technical work plan including climate, community and biodiversity project
- Develop and maintain RE monitoring, reporting and evaluation management system
- Establish and maintain dashboard to monitor progress of RE activities
- Coordinate and maintain RE performance databases including biodiversity, carbon, social and community
- Plan and lead mandatory forest certification PHPL IUPHHK-RE and any other sustainable forest management certification /3rd party assurance scheme
- Provide data and study analysis for RE progress report performance to the internal and external parties
- Assist Eco Restoration Regional Manager to handle all external visitors
- Provide general support to estate related to procurement & purchasing, contract administration
|Lokasi||Pangkalan Kerinci, Pelalawan, Riau|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper (RAPP) is a leading fibre, pulp and paper manufacturer and one of the world’s largest producers of bleached hardwood kraft (BHK) pulp.
A global sales and marketing network sees RAPP's products used in over 75 countries around the world in liquid packaging, printing and writing paper, tissues, shopping bags, food packaging, magazines and books. RAPP’s own flagship paper brand is PaperOne™ made from 100% renewable plantation fibre.
Social investment, environmental conservation and contribution to economic development are integral components of RAPP's business values and actions. The company is a leader in Asia in applying best practice sustainable forestry management through a responsible, managed approach which includes the protection of High Conservation Value Forest (HCVF).
RAPP takes pride in its efforts to create long-term shared value in the communities in which it operates by responsibly transforming chosen natural resources into products that improve the quality of life for people wherever we do business.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our growing operations worldwide create exciting opportunities for performance-driven professionals. At RAPP we offer challenging jobs that will push your talents and potentials beyond imaginable limits. We're looking for extraordinarily motivated individuals who believe in doing the right thing, and will strive to make a difference in the performance of their jobs. Our diverse range of opportunities covers both technical and commercial areas that suit both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 12 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Fasilitasnya sangat menunjang bagi karyawan, terutama untuk tempat tinggal yang disediakan sangat membantu sekali. perusahaan memberikan keamanan pada saat bekerja.
- Penilaian kerja yang tidak fair dan tentunya sangat merugikan bagi saya, karir path yang buruk sulit untuk bisa naik level.