- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pangkalan Kerinci.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide all support related to the development of RER technical work plan including climate, community and biodiversity project
- Develop and maintain RE monitoring, reporting and evaluation management system
- Establish and maintain dashboard to monitor progress of RE activities
- Coordinate and maintain RE performance databases including biodiversity, carbon, social and community
- Plan and lead mandatory forest certification PHPL IUPHHK-RE and any other sustainable forest management certification /3rd party assurance scheme
- Provide data and study analysis for RE progress report performance to the internal and external parties
- Assist Eco Restoration Regional Manager to handle all external visitors
- Provide general support to estate related to procurement & purchasing, contract administration