PT ZOOMLION INDONESIA HEAVY INDUSTRY
SERVICE ENGINEER MECHANIC CONCRETE MACHINERY & MOBILE CRANE
- Customer visits all over Indonesia to record and interpret performance parameters of the Heavy Equipment.
- Must be good at reading P&ID, GA drawings and other Engineering Drawings.
- Must have good knowledge of Repair machinery concrete and mobile crane
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how the Services meet the client needs.
- Know how to troubleshoot problems for Concrete machinery and Mobile Crane, and are ready to get dirty when it comes to disassembling and reassembling engines and other components
- Problem Solving
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Understanding
- Verbal Communication
- Requirements Analysis
- Innovative and Initiative
Male – age 30 -45 years
- 1 - 5+ years of experience as Service Engineer of Heavy Equipment in China Company.
- Familiarity of ZOOMLION products and line of business; Heavy Equipment ( Concrete machinery and Mobile Crane)
- S1/D3 Mechanical Engineering from a reputed Institute or Mechanical high- School
- Able to speak Chinese ( more preferred) or Fluently English
- Must have knowledge of mechanical systems : (CONCRETE MACHINERY )hydraulics, fuel and brake lines,motor pumps,diesel pumps,tube filling pumps,the placing boom's hydraulic folding arm,truck mounted mixer/(CRANE MACHINERY)hoisting mechanism pressure,telescopic boom,elevating cylinder,outtrigger,Quadruple gear pump,Balance valve,Brake valve
- Health conditions,No Tattoos and good attitude
- Updated SKCK 2016
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT ZOOMLION INDONESIA HEAVY INDUSTRY lihat lowongan|
Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co Ltd
Founded in 1992, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co. Ltd. is mainly engaged in developing and manufacturing major high-tech equipment for infrastructure construction in the areas of building, energy, environmental, and transport engineering, and it is a continuously innovating global enterprise. Since it was founded 22 years ago, Zoomlion has had a compound annual average growth rate of over 50%, making it the world's fastest growing construction machinery company. The company has independent intellectual property rights in 13 major categories and 86 product lines, as well as nearly 800 leading products, and it has the most complete global product chain of any construction machinery company. The company ranks among the world's best in two business segments: concrete machinery and hoisting machinery. Zoomlion has registered capital of RMB 7.706 billion and employs nearly 30,000 people. In 2013, Zoomlion's various operating units generated revenue of nearly RMB 80 billion, with profits of nearly RMB 9 billion.
Zoomlion has manufacturing bases around the world. China hosts 13 of the company’s large industrial and technological parks: the Zoomlion Science and Technology Park and industrial parks in Lugu, Wangcheng, Quantang, Guanxi, Hanshou, Deshan, Jinshi, Yuanjiang, Weinan, Huayang (Huashan), and Shanghai (Songjiang). Zoomlion also has the CIFA Industrial Park in Italy and industrial parks in India and Brazil. The company has subsidiaries in more than 40 countries around the world, as well as marketing and research institutes creating value for customers on six continents and in more than 80 countries, giving it a complete sales network and strong service system with worldwide coverage.
Zoomlion is China's first construction machinery company to be listed on both the Shanghai and Hong Kong stock exchanges. In the future, the company plans to use capital as a link to strengthen integration of overseas resources and market investments. It will establish more comprehensive spare parts centers in Europe, South Asia, and West Asia; more advanced manufacturing centers in Europe, West Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and North America; and establish research centers closer to customers in Europe, South America, South Asia, and East Asia. In 2013, Zoomlion made major adjustments to its development strategy, expanding its focus from developing merely its construction machinery sector to developing five sectors simultaneously, namely the construction machinery, agricultural machinery, sanitation, heavy trucks, and financial sectors.