- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 7 years of HR with 3 years in a managerial level position
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management skills.
- Conduct interviews and coordinate the assessment process
- Proven track record of selecting high-performing talent and ability to develop compelling development plans
- Willing to be placed in East Java
- Mandarin speaking would be advantage
Tutup pada 18/November/2016