Purchasing - Follow Up
Job Responsibilities :
- Purchase of raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, supplies and services to support uninterrupted operations.
- Prepare and generate purchase plan, purchase order and delivery schedule of raw and supporting materials from the supplier.
- Searching vendor that have quality and conduct selection process of vendor
- Follow up and monitoring the accuracy of delivery, quantity, competitive price and in accordance with desirable qualities by user
- Ensure the availability and monitor delivery schedule of raw materials and supporting materials with the suppliers in order to meet production schedule.
- Find credible and competitive suppliers for equipment and materials based on required specification and do supplier evaluation periodically
- Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum 3 years experience in textile industry / relevant field
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
- S1 Degree, GPA min 3 from reputable university to be priority, majoring in Economic / Industrial Engineering or any discipline if related
- Computer literate
- Has a very outgoing character to follow-up, and control orders so orders arrive ON TIME.
- Discipline, fast learner, honest, creative, hard working and able to perform under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and accurate
- Willing to be stationed in Bandung
If you meet the above requirements & interested with the position, please e-mail your complete CV and recent photograph to:
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
A manufacturer of polyester textile (woven) in Bandung