- Handling inspection of packing materials by ensuring that the processes are conducted according to the established procedures. Further, continuously reviews the SOPs used in this field to be up-dated as required to be in line with the up-dated quality guide and Bayer specifications.
- Support QA in releasing process of packing materials by providing data in Laboratory Work Sheets as well as in the system.
- Any non-conformity of incoming materials observed during analysis should be informed to QC Manager or head of Quality to take action and decision.
- Support Packaging Team to overcome non conformity due to quality issue by providing related data.
- Perform laboratory investigation for OOS cases and support Supplier Qualification Team in dealing with suppliers of packing materials to encourage them improving their quality by providing data needed.
- Define priority of testing by coordinating with Supply Change Management and control the Packing material and stability instrumentations are in qualification status & calibration period.
- Follow safety regulation for every step of analysis when performing analysis and control the packing material lab., stability chamber area are clean and tidy in order to HSE aspects.
- Contribute actively on Operational Excellence and Complexity Reduction programs.
- Manage all stability study sample includes maintenance of chamber and availability of stability lab worksheet and reports.
- Provide stability report and ensure the flowing of stability report, if needed coordinate
- Support the QC Manager to perform Operational Excellence program and Reduction Complexity program for efficiency purpose.
- Bachelor degree major in Pharmacist, chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- Having experience in packaging materials analysis and stability management for minimum 2 years or 2 years supervisory level in packaging materials from other companies as a minimum.
- Familiar with SAP
- Understands know how on current GMP as well as other relevant national and international regulations for pharmaceutical products (GMP codes).
- Skilled, saving and critical in carrying out their duties and take notice provisions on hazards in the work environment and about environmental control.
- Skilled to work within an international team and has ability to work within team. Be able to resist any influence, which would hamper management decision making.
growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient – and, wherever possible, sustainable – use of natural resources.
For this endeavor, we focus on our core competency of developing and successfully commercializing
innovative products and solutions based on scientific knowledge.
Review ( PT Bayer Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memberikan gaji sebanyak 14 kali setiap tahunnya dengan rincian 12 bulan gaji + THR + Bonus akhir tahun. Asuransi kesehatan sangat mencukupi.
Perusahaan harus lebih baik dalam memiliki calon pimpinan. Pimpinan yang sedang menjabat sekarang pun harus lebih ditingkatkan sikap leadershipnya agar lebih bijak.