- Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output
- Lead a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement
- Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- Minimum Technical High School graduated
- Excellent health and 25 - 30 years old
- Working experience as Mold Maintenance minimum 3-5 years
- Able to: Mold repair, Make schedule for preventive maintenance, Mold assembly.
- Can communicate in English and excel in computer skill
- Has leadership skill and good integrity
- Willing to work in Cikarang Pusat
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word format only in English within 2 weeks via Jobstreet Apply Button.