- Support sales team to identify business opportunity for EISOO product portfolio
- Prepare and provide product or solution presentation to customers
- Prepare the system build of material and scope of work for proposed solutions
- Carry-out the Proof-of-concept for particular product or solution
- Provide field/project implementation service in occasional basis
- Post sales activities include but are not limited to supporting solution implementation and servicing customers
- Implement and support EISOO products assigned by technical manager
- Maintaining and monitoring EISOO products, offering on-site and phone/email support.
- Project documentation for phases of presales, POC, implementation
- Able to work after office hours
- Min of 5 years work experience in IT infrastructure technical design and support
- Strong analysis, problem solving, planning, communication, organization and vendor management skills
- Solid experience in Linux support and administration, VMware/Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge on trouble-shooting and performance tuning
- Holder of Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) & VCP (VMware Certified Professional) is preferred
- Technical support experience in SAN and storage
- Knowledge of Backup products and solution is a plus, e.g., NBU, BE, CV
- Experience in NetBackup, Avamar, NetWorker is preferred
- Fluency in written and oral English, Mandarin or Cantonese fluency is preferred
- University degree in the field of Information Technology is preferred
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.