- Support sales team to identify business opportunity for EISOO product portfolio
- Prepare and provide product or solution presentation to customers
- Prepare the system build of material and scope of work for proposed solutions
- Carry-out the Proof-of-concept for particular product or solution
- Provide field/project implementation service in occasional basis
- Post sales activities include but are not limited to supporting solution implementation and servicing customers
- Implement and support EISOO products assigned by technical manager
- Maintaining and monitoring EISOO products, offering on-site and phone/email support.
- Project documentation for phases of presales, POC, implementation
- Able to work after office hours
- Min of 5 years work experience in IT infrastructure technical design and support
- Strong analysis, problem solving, planning, communication, organization and vendor management skills
- Solid experience in Linux support and administration, VMware/Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge on trouble-shooting and performance tuning
- Holder of Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) & VCP (VMware Certified Professional) is preferred
- Technical support experience in SAN and storage
- Knowledge of Backup products and solution is a plus, e.g., NBU, BE, CV
- Experience in NetBackup, Avamar, NetWorker is preferred
- Fluency in written and oral English, Mandarin or Cantonese fluency is preferred
- University degree in the field of Information Technology is preferred
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are currently seeking a Technical Engineer to join our team (EISOO) in Jakarta.