Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the laboratory is suitably equipped and staffed and using approved methodologies to provide a quality service to the clients.
- Optimizing turnaround time for samples whilst ensuring accurate and timely results are achieved and maintained.
- Delegating KAN signatories to check and approve final reports prior to dispatch, advising staff to take corrective action where necessary.
- Ensuring staff members have the knowledge and skills to perform their roles competently.
- Continually assess the laboratory to increase productivity and efficiency through equipment upgrading, method enhancements or implementation of new technology.
- Advising senior management on the purchase of capital equipment and to authorise the purchase of consumables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Chemistry, Engineering Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Work Location : Riau
- Able: Ms. Office
- Language Skill : English and Indonesia