- Committed to the development and teaching of pre-school children/toddlers
- Engage and motivate children through play and hands-on activities
- Prepare and conduct daily lessons and produce course materials accordingly to school's programmers
- Demonstrates instructional leadership to enhance school effectiveness by improving instruction and augmenting student performance.
- Perform routine care to children
- FEMALE and INDONESIAN ONLY.
- Candidates with relevant TEACHING experience is a must
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of curriculum and children assessment
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, team-player
- Willing to learn, takes initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Graduated with a BA/BS degree (related major)
- Working location: Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Send your CV by clicking
"APPLY NOW" JobsDB! (for member/non member)