- Committed to the development and teaching of pre-school children/toddlers
- Engage and motivate children through play and hands-on activities
- Prepare and conduct daily lessons and produce course materials accordingly to school's programmers
- Demonstrates instructional leadership to enhance school effectiveness by improving instruction and augmenting student performance.
- Perform routine care to children
- FEMALE and INDONESIAN ONLY.
- Candidates with relevant TEACHING experience is a must
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of curriculum and children assessment
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, team-player
- Willing to learn, takes initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Graduated with a BA/BS degree (related major)
- Working location: Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Send your CV by clicking
"APPLY NOW" JobsDB! (for member/non member)
Together we are the best
We are looking for people with initiative, who has the approach of an open mind and think beyond barriers.
If you are someone who love to play, have lots of energy and who would love to make a real difference in children’s lives, then we are the right place for you!