- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
- Maintain Inventory levels and control flow of product.
- Maintain and support a superior safety and housekeeping program, including all timely communication initiatives.
- Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets.
- Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals.
- Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
- Maintain security system.