- To contribute in terms of sales & busienss development in Bayer - Crop Science division in South Sumatera.
- To deal with multi distributor and dealer to ensure sales budget can be reach and monitored on regular basis.
- To act as company representative in the areas, come closer to customer to provide solution.
- To act as BCS leader and leading the team to ensure team receive necessary support to reach the goal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Biology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): leadership abilities, management, sales, agricultural, Strategic Business Development.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have good leadership to lead sales team in South Sumatera to reach the goal, dealing with fragmented grower, from plantation scale to smallholder, need to have good analytical thinking and decision making to deal with various different type of grower and crops.
- Willing to be placed in South Sumatera