Japanese Interpreter & Administration Staff (JLPT N2)
- 1. Being interpreter for President Director
- 2. Checking some document in English
- 3. Accompany President Director within visiting client as his interpreter to negotiate and doing presentation
- 4. Handling administrative task related to any documents (Indonesia, Japanese & English)
- 5. Handling GA matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Administrative Skills, General Affair, Personal Assitant.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman,Central Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 18/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Keiai 14 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav. 3-4, Central Jakarta