- Maintain all corporate deeds (i.e articles of associations and its amendments, circular resolution of shareholders meeting, etc) licenses are updated in accordance with prevailing laws & regulations.
- Reviews all application to the relevant authorities for new business permits and licenses.
- Conduct legal research on variety legal issues relating to a new project.
- Drafting legal documents and review commercial contracts with 3rd party.
- Provide legal opinions on various legal and business issues.
- Liaise with outside counsels for any legal disputes and review of all pertinent documents associated with the disputes.
- Maintain reference files and prepare correspondences
- Keep updated with new rules and regulations.
- Perform related duties as required.
We are urgently seeking for Assistant Legal Manager and the candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum has 3 years working experiences as Legal Staff
- Bachelor Degree in Legal Studies from a reputable university
- Has experienced in law firm is preferred
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Good user of Microsoft Office
- Good English proficiency
Application letter and CVs with photograph should be sent to
Job title must be used as the subject on your email
Only shortlisted application will be contacted