Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales, marketing, operational and general management . This role is only opened to Indonesians who had experience in leading a team with sales-driven team members. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth.
Do you see yourself working in a fast-paced dynamic environment in a fin-tech company? With the increasing investment from foreign companies in Indonesia, our client believes that Indonesia should be their main focus of expansion. With regional presence, they are one of the top three players in Indonesia. They are seeking an exceptional CEO with strong business development and operation background to be part of their growing team. You are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage the team to ensure the cost effective achievement of the company's objective, and you are also responsible for delivering the highest levels of daily operations in Indonesia, including revenue and sales growth.
Reporting to the regional director and co-founder, the CEO will be responsible to lead the whole operations in Indonesia. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Providing guidance, coaching and development for the team members.
- Ensuring that all reports submitted by team members are submitted on time and accordingly to the standard.
- Ensuring all department heads are informed of the operational objectives.
- Overseeing contracts, documentations and other legal documents and agreements are in order.
- Ensuring all activities are in accordance and are performer accordingly to the local regulations and laws governing the business operations.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnership for the company.
- Leading continuous development and improvement of team selling skills and product knowledge.
- Creating an excellent team culture.
- Developing and leading business development planning, including forecasts and targets.
- Ensuring that all targets are achieved.
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with all customers.
Strategy and Leadership:
- Ability to lead a team of at least 30 people, and ability to develop and build relationship with all stakeholders.
- Directing the company to meet long-term objectives.
- Identifying key planning and proposing business strategies.
- Prioritizing and encouraging innovations throughout the whole company.
- Developing and improving operational systems, policies and processes.
- Reviewing and analysing financial reports, highlighting issues, and proposing improvements.
- Managing performance reviews and ensuring HR objectives are aligned within the business.
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales, marketing, operational and general management . This role is only opened to Indonesians who had experience in leading a team with sales-driven team members. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
Other requirements include:
- At least 10 years of working operational management experience either in a financial institutional related industry, or within a fast-paced technology sector. You must not have more than 15 years of working experience to qualify for this role.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in user experience and customer satisfaction in a service-oriented role.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
- Data driven and analytics skill set. Understand your number!
- Creative, innovative thinker, direct communicator and ability to generate trust from all levels.
As the most senior person in Indonesia, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with the smart minds behind this fin-tech company. You will be able to learn and contribute in this fast-paced environment, and will be rewarded well. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id