- Male, max 35 years old
- Appropriate qualification such as Bachelor of Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same field preferably from consultant
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Experienced and good knowledge with structure calculation
- Responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong leadership skill, analytical ability, problem solving and decision making skill
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work long hours (if needed)
- Solid experience in preparation of structure and documentation
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven
- Coordination and preparation of civil & structural engineering for renovation or fit out of the building
- Develop positive relationships with both internal team and external clients.
- Liaise with local authorities in respect with the preparation of designs and approval process.
- Coordinate, develop, train and support staff within the office.
- Budget time and cost to perform the technical input requirements of the Brief.
- Follow procedures and instructions in performance of design tasks
- Follow project quality system requirements of the project as defined in the Project Plan.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, and resolve conflict in an environment of competing needs.
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)