- Performing day-to-day book-keeping, including weekly lodgements, analysis of payments, petty cash and invoicing.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance to internal policies
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Interface with management in various departments, including sales, operations, IT and etc.
- Supporting a central financial and administrative function
- Graduates from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75 (from a scale of 4.0) majoring Accounting
- Max 30 years old
- Having strong knowledge about Accounting, Finance, & Tax (held Brevet A&B Certificate)
- Working experience as Accounting & Tax in Public accountant preferable
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Iniciative, Good Personality, and high motivation
- Result and detail oriented along with strong analytical skill
- Fast Learner, Strong attention to details, organised and able to work under pressure
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow