- Preparing profit and loss statements and monthly closing and accounting reports, including accounts reconciliation of all accounts and other ad hoc report required by Management.
- Analyse Financial Statement and accounts transactions to ensure preparation of Accurate Accounting Reports and review interrelation of all accounts in the reporting
- Liaise with external auditor for local statutory report requirement in handling inquiries and procedures needed to perform the Audit Reporting
- Establish,maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and accounting documents.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data reports for financial system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or professional accounting qualification,
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant working experiencein big companies / Public Accounting Firm (preferred)
- Experience in preparing Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow), consolidated preferred
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Possess tenacity to manage tight deadlines and multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English / active communication
Important Note :
"The salary range appears is not reflected the actual condition it’s required by system, the actual range salary would be followed up when the candidate is selected for further hiring process”