- As Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Officer, you will be challenged to achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers and managing staff relocations.
- You will manage, plan and coordinate the process of recruitment and selection within the organization. Some of them is to manage organization recruitment channel like company web, job portals, university career center, etc.
- You will also join our existing team to approach, connect and maintain good relationships with candidate for present or future openings and also with oganization current employees - as they are the organization greatest assets.
Selected candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent with minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Experience in interview and selection, recruitment and placement and also psychological test tools at least 2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Having a good understanding about Human Resources policy, regulation and other human resources process are more preferable.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
You should have the following attributes:
- Able to work in tight deadlines, multi tasking and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Able to communicate and work well within a team.
- Good English proficiency.
Visit our website ( www.kamoro.com) for more details information about our company.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.