As we expand our relationships with more clients who are leaders in the environmental field, we are hiring an experienced Account Manager to manage one of our most exciting client collaborations–a new foundation with ambitious aims to protect and restore Indonesia’s most threatened areas. He/she will be expected to work closely with the client based in Jakarta; provide outstanding support while ensuring that the strategic communications and marketing goals that have been agreed to are met; act as a liaison with Catalyze’s creative team.
Ensure high level of client satisfaction and through time, increased client trust and confidence in Catalyze
1. Ensure that activities that are agreed to with the client align with the overall Marketing Strategy at all times
2. Ensure that project workplans and milestones are clearly communicated to the client and Catalyze creative teams, and that they are adhered to
3. Manage and keep up to date project calendars and workplans
4. Provide timely responses to client enquiries on any aspect of the collaboration
5. Liaise when necessary with third parties
1. Min. 5 years experience managing various accounts in the field of Marketing/Communication/Public Relations
2. Familiarity with environmental and/or developmental issues a plus
1. Excellent interpersonal skills, assured self-confidence
2. Diplomatic acumen, firmness in making decisions.
3. Customer-orientation and dedication to the highest level of client satisfaction
4. Outstanding organizational and time-planning skills
5. Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
Are you interested?
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter (approx. 300 words/half page).
Tutup pada | 18/November/2016