Technical Support Analyst/IT Support
Reports to: Information Technology Manager
Position Summary: Under the guidance of the team supervisor or manager, the Technical Support Analyst provides assistance, problem solving, and technical information to customers regarding the use of IT hardware and software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Log all information technology support calls incidents and request into IT helpdesk ticketing system.
- Prioritize and route escalated requests for problem resolution;
- Provide guidance, assistance, and training to users in response to written and verbal questions
- Establish and maintains cooperative and supportive relationships with customers.
- Creates documentation and procedures related to desktop computing
- Maintains the internal knowledge base
- Works with the team in developing improved work processes for the IT department.
- Follow frontline standards and procedures as outlined
- Performs related duties as required.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and process tickets from IT helpdesk ticketing system related to desktops.
- Perform on-site diagnosis and resolution of problems for Indonesia end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Imaging and upgrades of PCS and Laptops
- Assist in resolving the Cisco DMVPN connections of remote sites and Cisco anyconnet connections for remote users.
- Maintenance of Printers and Copiers
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and monitoring desktop operations.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT hardware equipment.
- Collaborate with Information Technology team to ensure efficient operation of the desktop computing environment.
Required Skills or Tools:
- Good organizational, communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize workload to meet customer expectations.
- Team player, attention to details and good Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with a wide variety of technologies to effectively support end user technical needs including computing devices, operating systems, network technologies, printers and peripherals and a variety of software applications, principles of troubleshooting and analysis, Methods and techniques used in the installation, trouble shooting, problem resolution and maintenance of Information system hardware and software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or 3 Year Engineering diploma
- Three to five years of hands on experience working in end-user desktop support or computer operations required
- Mid-level technical certifications, i.e. Microsoft Certified Professional, A+ certification desirable