This position is responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and use of the district's employee data system, for ensuring adequate security controls for the proper safeguarding of confidential data and ensuring the integrity of accurate employee information, and for providing information, training, and technical support to system users.
Our client is a multinational FMCG company. Their products has been widely used all around the world. As a well-developed company, they are currently still growing and seeking to employ talented and driven HRIS Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Assists in development of policy recommendations, procedures and processes related to Human Resources systems.
- Serves as the system administrator responsible for assessing the impact of all system-related changes on integrated functionality to ensure efficient, effective operations are maintained.
- Works with contractors and Information Technology Services personnel to implement adequate security controls for the proper safeguarding of confidential data and to ensure the integrity of accurate employee information.
- Tracks and resolves application software problems in a timely manner.
- Prepares detailed testing plans and facilitates, supervises, and monitors testing of major system upgrades. Serves as a liaison with contractor to resolve system problems and "debug" software.
- Prepares and maintains current documentation of Human Resources information system.
- Perform technical operations at fiscal year end.
- Seeks input from and coordinates system improvements with a diverse user community and serves as a liaison with decentralised users. Improvements can take the form of process re-engineering or working with contractors to pursue modifications to the underlying software.
- Provides support and consulting services to users of Human Resources information system to include report writing and data analysis.
- Indonesian citizen only
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Has at least 6 years experience as HRIS
- Excellent communication skills
- HRIS Skills
- Coding Skills
- Analytical skills
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Career Path
- Global Company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathia Editha on +62 21 2958 8863