- Male, Max 45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in Human Resource Development/Business/Psychology or other Commercial major.
- Conversant with Indonesian labor laws.
- Have the ability to create and implement an effective HR program including Man Power Planning, Recruitment, Employee Orientation, Training & Development Performance Appraisal, Remuneration System, Staff Relation, Industrial Relations , Policy Development and able to handle all issues related to claims and settlement.
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial role in human resource area.
- Extensive experience in handling human resources within manufacturing industry
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office and good presentation skills.
- Willing to work on Saturday.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below