Promote product sales through effective interaction with health care professionals and organizations to increase the awareness and use of the company's products on assigned areas
- To plan and carry out all sales activities
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing quality of product and service delivery
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Present sales contracts
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
Education and Experience
- Preferably has experience in business dealing with hospital institution
- Has experience as Sales Manager on previous company
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science
- Working experience in sales minimum 5 years with good track record
- Has supervisory experiences (handling multiple sales area / provinces)
- Comprehensive understanding of health sciences
- Has experience in health care industry (medical equipment/ device) or pharmaceutical
- Proven ability to promote and sell products and services
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Interpersonal and communication skills (Good communication in spoken and written English)
- Persuasive ability
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem-analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills / Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Goal driven
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis. As a vertically integrated company, we provide a complete solution for people with chronic kidney failure – from research and development to manufacturing our dialysis products to providing complete therapy options within our own clinics.
Fresenius Medical Care provides integrated services in over 120 countries, including Indonesia. This includes around 3000 dialysis clinics and 40 production sites worldwide.
Fresenius Medical Care Indonesia is a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Germany. We are committed to improving the quality of life of Indonesian patients with chronic kidney failure through the delivery of outstanding quality care.
Credible partner within healthcare industry
Fresenius Medical Care is the market leader in renal care in Indonesia, supplying dialysis-related equipment and products to over half of the dialysis hospitals.
Fresenius Medical Care offers excellent customer service with certified, reliable and experienced clinicians and technicians. We provide a comprehensive solution to chronic kidney failure patients across Indonesia and the world through the provision of technology, products, education and clinical and technical expertise.
Cross Regional Education and Exchange in Dialysis (CREED)
Fresenius Medical Care believes it is our corporate social responsibility to help ensure access to education for all those involved in renal care. CREED is a joint educational initiative of the Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN), the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and Fresenius Medical Care. It was launched in 2001 and aims to facilitate dialysis education and information exchange in the Asia-Pacific region.Through the program, doctors from developed countries provide training, support and guidance on optimal renal care to doctors from developing countries in Southeast Asia. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that those involved in the program convert their learnings into improved patient outcomes.
Fresenius Medical Care – THE RENAL COMPANY