- Work closely with sales team on generating and executing sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities in existing customer base, and in major, competently-held accounts, to meet defined profit increase goals.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Reviews progress of sales achievement periodically and develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision maker
- Develop strong relationships with key customer in the current and prospective customers
- Bachelor degree from any major
- Having at least 3 years experience as sales manager/ account manager
- Excellent communication and people skill
- Demonstrated sales ability
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Energetic and engaging, flexible and adaptable
- Target oriented