1. Oversee the implementation of the Salesforce Enablement CRM strategy and functions.
2. Serve as subject matter and product expert for the implementation of our CRM suite of products
- identify opportunities for further implementation of our CRM capability
- deliver the strategic roadmap for the customer engagement portfolio of programs
- manage change management and training programs required for the deployment of new CRM solutions, including training, communications and feedback
- BS in relevant business, Information Technology or science major
- Knowledge of using CRM tools and techniques in the support of developing a business with demonstrable experience of managing the Customer Journey
- Experienced in data analysis and reporting along with a strong knowledge of database and related technologies
- Data led and analytical but can translate to people of all levels and backgrounds
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Do you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in building a career with Johnson & Johnson? Go to www.careers.jnj.com, select the appropriate fields under “Search Jobs” and apply using requisition number 1500072998W or you can apply directly through jobstreet.com. All applications must come through the portal.
- lingkungan kerja yang kondusif, adanya pembelajaran terhadap sistem organisasi perusahaan, gaji yang diberikan pun cukup banyak dan jenjang karir yang transparan.
- banyaknya sistem politik di kantor terutama sering dilakukan oleh karyawan asing yang berasal dari Malaysia dan India dan persaingan antar karyawan tinggi.
Jl Raya Gaya Motor II Sunter Agung, Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350 DKI Jakarta
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Our fundamental objective is to improve the quality of life of people all around the world by providing scientifically sound and high quality health care products and services. We currently have over 250 operating companies in 60 countries, working to achieve caring for the world, one person at a time.
Why Join Us :
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and diagnostics company
- The world’s fifth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s eighth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Come visit our website : http://careers.jnj.com/