1. Oversee the implementation of the Salesforce Enablement CRM strategy and functions.
2. Serve as subject matter and product expert for the implementation of our CRM suite of products
- identify opportunities for further implementation of our CRM capability
- deliver the strategic roadmap for the customer engagement portfolio of programs
- manage change management and training programs required for the deployment of new CRM solutions, including training, communications and feedback
- BS in relevant business, Information Technology or science major
- Knowledge of using CRM tools and techniques in the support of developing a business with demonstrable experience of managing the Customer Journey
- Experienced in data analysis and reporting along with a strong knowledge of database and related technologies
- Data led and analytical but can translate to people of all levels and backgrounds
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Do you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in building a career with Johnson & Johnson? Go to www.careers.jnj.com, select the appropriate fields under “Search Jobs” and apply using requisition number 1500072998W or you can apply directly through jobstreet.com. All applications must come through the portal.