Department : PVL
Working Location : Head Office (TB Simatupang)
- Establish CBU business terms for domestic and export
- Make CBU ordering and delivery system and procedure for domestic and export
- Make sure CBU availability for domestic and export
- Make price control system and procedure for domestic and export
- 5Establish internal and external report system and procedure
- Decide and confirm CBU ordering, logistics, and payment flow and procedure
- Decide ordering parameter (order frequency, lead time, stock level, order and stock control)
- Decide delivery parameter (delivery frequency, lead time, delivery control)
- Control and monitor parts and CBU availability for domestic and export
- Control and monitor CBU price for domestic and export
- Control and monitor all CBU activity by reviewing result from the report
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has more than 5 year experience in the same related field
- 30 – 38 years old
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team.
- Have good analytical thinking, numerical ability, good perspective, and more on accuracy
- Have good understanding with Logistics Practice
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Able to operate computer (Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel and Ms. Word).
- Can work under pressure, willing to travelling and available work overtime.
- Hard and also smart worker
- Have big interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter 18 November 2016 to:
(Subject: Logistic Manager)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified
Review ( NISSAN MOTOR INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bukan hanya atasan saja namun sesama karyawan pun saling memotivasi dan lingkungan kerja yang sangat ramah dan sangat mendukung karir.
Masih ada beberapa atasan yang terlalu perfesionis dalam mengerjakan suatu hal yang akhirnya membuat karyawan lebih ditekan dalam menyelesaikan pekerjaan.