SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Job Description :
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to increase brand visibility, support business objectives and protect the corporate brand.
- Identify and handle outreach to key media outlets and influencers; distribute press releases on the news wire.
- Write and edit a variety of marketing materials, including press releases, news pitches, blogs, social media posts, and corporate communication materials.
- Grow social media accounts for both GoHealth and additional health and wellness brand, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Identify media trends, news cycles, and storytelling opportunities.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and come up with original project ideas.
- Min. Diploma any major
- Having experience min. 2 year as Admin Social Media
- Familiar with Ms. Office & Adobe photoshop/other similiar programs
- Used to using internet, browser, blog, and social media
- Good looking
- Able to work under pressure
- Having a good communication
- Creative and detail oriented