- Program the computer by entering coded information
- Confirms program operation by conducting test, modifying program squences and codes
- Confirms projects requirements by reviewing program objective, input data
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, C, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, C#, Java
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in IT/Computer - Database Admin or equvalent
- Strong anaytical thinking
- Self motivated and commited to deadlines
- Time player and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
- Full-Time position(s) available.