Providing support for a wide variety of activities of HR including employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits, particularly in recruitment proccess. Advise line managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to employees about regulations, contract language, and policies, and to provide general support. In general, performs a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process at job fairs.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
- Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria. Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
- Preparing and maintaining job documentation, job evaluation, and company salary structure systems.
- Writing ads and posting open positions, drafting offer letters for new hires.
- Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Administering and explaining benefits to employees, serving as liaison between insurance carriers and employees.
- Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Recommending, developing, and scheduling development and training courses.
- Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employs.
- Providing research and statistical information to staff in collecting, preparing and analyzing the information for use in implementation of procedures and policies.
- Assisting with compensation and classification issues.
- Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Facilitating actions to resolve the employee issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
- Minimum 3 year experience in related field. Degree in business management, HR management, psychology, law or social is desireble.
- Good organizational, interpersonal skills, ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official framework employment regulation.
- Integrity, friendly approachability, good negotiating and influencing skills in implementing personnel policies.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, procedures, and able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Provices Group is an integrated property services and business process outsourcing that commits by its various efforts to deliver the best services toward all the managed properties, maintaining and increasing value of the properties through its professional management, keep maintaining cost efficiency without reducing its quality of services, both to the property owners and the customers. Supporting by a strong Management and professional team, whose qualified in every field of expertise, Provices Group guarantees to provide best services towards an International Standard of Property Management, whether in managing the lease as well as the strata, in office buildings, shopping centers, apartment and residential estates.