- Deliver a high-quality platform at a rapid pace, deploying updates to our system
- Do a proper development for every function and maintain good integration to any function on the system
- Deliver all application development/changes and documentations to QC on proper standard format for both on office and on client site changes.
- Response The QC feedback or question for application delivery and client handling.
- Learn from top engineers in the field as well as mentor more junior members of the team.
- Coordinate to QC to deliver a well quality checked application
- Coordinate to QC and support to resolve client problem and application bug
- Learn from top engineers in the field
- Reporting to Development Lead and Project Manager
- Carry out development as per programming standards given.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in the application/product development, maintenance and support function.
- Should be capable of working in a team and maintain code version control.
- Experience in Media or Broadcasting domain will be advantage.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- POWERBUILDER 9/10/11.5/12
- ORACLE 10g, 9i, PLSQL Stored procedures, Triggers
- Linux, Windows XP/2000/NT/98
- XML, TCP/IP, WebServices
- EA, IIS application servers
- Experience in .NET will be an advantage
- Having experience in:
- Analyzing user requirements and converting them to system functions.
- Applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), COM architecture and UML for design.
For qualified candidates, please send your resume and latest photograph to
307, Palma One Building, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X2/4
Please put the code: Powerbuilder Developer/Programmer